22 September 2009

Yesterday's Dream

3.30a.m, It is very late...
but... I couldn't sleep...
so... I thought a lot...

At First...
The shadow of you was automatically come to my mind...
But... These times, I didn't thought about "I can't have you"...
I'm thought about when we became a couple...

It is sweet...
Holding your hand, when we have any outing...
Kissing your cheek, when we are apart...
Hugging your waist, when we sit together...
Having food together, living together...
Study together, working together...
Travel the world together...

Yea... I knew that is only dreams...
But... It is happy when I thought about you and me...
I will cherish it, since we have not much time together...

Secondly,
My previous life...
I started to think that I'm very naive when I was young...
Even now, I still think that I'm not mature at all...

How naive I am?
When I was Standard 1, there was a pretty girl at our class...
She is generally recognized as the pretty girl...
Just because of these reason... I started to think I like her...
At first, I bought a cheap pencil box and pack nicely,
but... not dare to give her... (my whole life is so timid)
Still remember that is my Moral teacher help to pass it to her...
but... she open it, and asked someone to pass it back to me...
That was my first time being rejected xD
but I had no feeling at all...

When I was Standard 2, the same thing happened to me...
Same case, but with different pretty girl...
but these time I didn't make any action, and just told my friends I like her... Thats all...
Now, the girl already married, and had a baby...

I don't think I know what love is when I was young,
even now also not so sure...
Why we need love in our life?

Until I'm Standard 5...
I'm started to become famous at the school...
Started to have some pursuers...
But... I rejected them and run away from them...
Maybe because of the feeling of jealous,
my friends are in love with their girl friend...
So... I tried to find a target...
Finally, I get it, and together with her for few months...
but... after that... I met my "First".(Confused xD)
I tried to find some reason to discard her...
but... the same things happen to me, being discarded...
so... I can't stand alone, and tried to find her back...(After you all saw these, someone will kill me >"<)

The similar thing happened for my second love...
Discarded, wanted it back...

Thought until here... I knew I'm really stupid and fickle-minded...
Someone might love you forever, but you rejected/discarded...
Someone might only play around with you, but you put all your efforts there...
Life... Is complicated...
But... take it easy, you will be enjoy it...
How many people can enjoy their life without any worries/upset?
Do we really cherish what you have now?



No comments:

Post a Comment