16 September 2009

The More Intimate We Are The More Fragile My Heart Is

These days, we are  getting more close to each other...
These should be happy...
but... do i really feel happy?


Seriously,
The movement I am together with you are happy,
but... the mood becomes very down after that...
and... will think much more negative things...


Because,
I know... I can't have you...
I know... I can't know you better...
I know... In the near future, you will be away from me...


But,
I wish can know you better,
and know what is in your mind now.


Do you have same feeling with me?
or else you totally didn't think about love in your life?


I am minded every single words you wrote(excepted those i can't understand)...
and single things you spoken...


Wish... always never come true...
just hide myself and cry alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment