02 September 2009

Come from different planet

Everytime, when I fall in love...
There won't be any miracles happen...
Even though i like them, but we seem like come from different planet...
I was wonder...

We have different thought,
for me... It is only love in my mind,
but for them... Im not sure...

We have different interest,
what I like, they don't like,
what they like, I may not like,
but I am trying to join them...

You know...?
I am tried my best to improved myself,
the reason why I do that...
It is all because of you...

What song you like, I just tried to accept it...
What activities you like, I tried to pratice it...
But... seem like i changed for nothing...

If we got chance to be together...
will this relationship be able to last long?

Even thought now with my dear also the same,
Im seriously do not know what they are thinking...
Am I stupid? or else we just need time to understand each other?
Do You Like Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment