19 September 2009

Should I Give Up?

After spent whole night to read through yours blog,
from the oldest post until the newest post...
I found out that...
99.99% I can't have you, even I tried to improve myself...
last time I always wrote "I can't have you",
without any prove, it just I'm no courage when facing you...

Now...
I knew the answer clearly...
This is not I'm no efforts, and not my personality problem...
Not because of I'm not your type, and not we don't know each other...
What else?

I don't think you will change your mind...
Since I knew, you are a stubborn person...
Stubborn with something you think you are right,
Stubborn with some theoretical problems,
Stubborn with left and right, up and down...

Should I give up?
Since I knew, I don't have the chance together with you...
If not...
I will feel exhausting when chat with you...
I will feel grieving when look at you...
I will feel helpless when you play around with me...

I'm going to crazy soon...
Although I wanted to give up,
but... I can?
Want to forget a person is not that easy...


No comments:

Post a Comment