26 February 2010

Money can't buy memories

To those who always reject my invitation.

Well,
if the reasons you gave are acceptable or reasonable.
Fine, go ahead.
Ya... Money is a problem,
but if that don't need too much... why not?

Last time when I was still study accounting,
it was boring...!!!
Everyday after class, go back home... SLEEP!!
I seldom go out for shopping, sporting or movie with any of my friends.
Moreover, when I came to my working life,
I felt did not have time to go out with my friends.
Same things happened, after work, go back home... SLEEP!!

And now if you ask me... what memories did I have when I was studying account.
I would just tell you "NOT AT ALL"

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WAY?

Although this is not a big deal and not an important memories,
I just wanted it to be our greats time to be gather.
Three years... not very long for us to be gather.
Why don't we cherish it?

No comments:

Post a Comment