30 December 2009

Bad Sunday Ever... (27/12/09)

This date was bad day for me.
First in afternoon, when I wanted to back to PJ from Cameron,
I have been waiting for half an hour, the bus only coming...
and the worst thing is... no seat for me...
Fine! I was sitting at the place that people putting the luggages and bags (at the back).
It was hard to sit... and hot...

On the way...
Suddenly I felt uncomfortable... stomach ache... (omg)
I tried to endure it,it was lucky...

After that, my dear know I am so exhausted in the bus,
and came to fetch me back, as usual... we went for dinner and night market,
but still because of stomach ache and back home early...

The worst thing was happened...
My dear found my blog, but I know one day it will happen.
I called my dear...
no arguments, no quarrels...
But I can feel the feeling of my dear.

However, now has been settled every things...
but... sometime things is happened and cannot turn it back..
Hope everything will be fine in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment