02 November 2009

Start Changing...

These days,
I'm notice that...
The worlds changed...
Am I oversensitive?
Maybe...

This semester start changing already,
I can't really imagine how next semester going on...
Is very sad to see those scene that show "We are only friend before"

Only before...

Everyone got their own work to do...
When we are free, but they might not free,
same things happen when they are free.

Before this, I was thinking...
"Oh Yeah, I am not alone now!"
"Got more friends to talk to!"
But now, doesn't look like what I was thinking...

Now, what is the different with my previous life?
All the friends will become strange...
Few year later, won't contact each other at all...
That was what my experiences before...

Someone I Cared...
Someone I Worried...
Someone I Like...
Someone I Love...
All would miss in my life...
I am already less friend,
I am already feeling lonely...

BUT... WHO CARE?

No comments:

Post a Comment